I know logback and log4j2 can do this. Flume is shipped with log4j 1.2 but
in theory nothing  prevents you to use a different backend for logging. It
is not guaranteed that it will work in practice, but it may worth a try.
http://logback.qos.ch/manual/configuration.html#autoScan
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/configuration.html (search for
"automatic reconfiguration")

Laxman's finding is correct but it will possibly  add a code binding on a
particular logger backend. It has benefits and downsides so worth
discussing. I would rather investigate in upgrading to log4j2 because log4j
1.x reached end of life.

Cheers,
Attila