GitHub user lingjinjiang opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/flume/pull/147

    [FLUME-3133] Add a 'ipHeader' config in both tcp and udp syslog source

    When I use the syslog source, I use the "host" header to tell where the
event come from.However, when change the format of syslog service, the "host"
header willl be missing.

    So I add a new config named "ipHeader" which looks like the "portHeader" in
Multiport Syslog TCP Source.
    When this config is specified, a header will be added.

    For more detail:

    $ git pull https://github.com/lingjinjiang/flume FLUME-3133

    https://github.com/apache/flume/pull/147.patch

    This closes #147

----
commit 3c190e61017a8d160cc89d9d517f9b75e3a9abc0
Author: 凌晋江10186960 <ling.jinji...@zte.com.cn>
Date:   2017-07-20T09:11:27Z

    [FLUME-3133] Add a 'ipHeader' config in both tcp and udp syslog source

----

---
with INFRA.
---