It is documented in confluence. I was looking at the license file and I am not
really sure all of that is necessary. I am only aware that we need to call out
“special” things in the notice file and the license file can just contain the
project’s license. As it stands we have to verify that we are still using
everything listed and if something new needs to be added.

Ralph