I'm already taking charge on a GSoC posters project here at Allan Hancock
in Santa Maria. Unfortunately I am making the posters so I'll do the best I
can, Google said they don't have posters.

Since I'm doing that I don't see why not just a general Apache poster
showing the NORMAL mentorships (or not). Could have Fluo at the center with
some other projects around it. I would need Apache go ahead though but I
could see Hancock posting them.

On Feb 13, 2018 7:09 AM, "Keith Turner" <ke...@deenlo.com> wrote:

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 12:26 AM, Kenneth Mcfarland
<kennethpaulmcfarl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'd like to attract some attention here to help us grow like we've been
> discussing.
>
> Is it ok if I invite students from my college? We currently don't really

I think increasing the awareness of the option to contribute to OSS is
a great idea.  I wish I had considered contributing when in school.