Hi Alan!

No worries about emailing the list. Your email is actually helpful. It's
made it clear that we need to improve our troubleshooting docs. There is
some documentation at the link below but we could use more:

https://fluo.apache.org/docs/fluo/1.2/administration/manage-applications

What version of Fluo are you running?
Have you run the 'fluo wait' command?  Do you have outstanding
notifications?  Is the number decreasing or staying the same?
Have you checked the logs? Is your observer code throwing any exceptions?
Another thing that may help debugging is to set up metrics:
https://fluo.apache.org/docs/fluo/1.2/administration/metrics

-Mike