On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 6:05 PM Arvind Shyamsundar
<arvin...@microsoft.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hi Christopher - Thank you for putting these together. Some notes:

Not a problem. Thanks for reviewing them so quickly. Updating the
labels sooner means that new contributors can find our repos sooner,
and will ensures the contributors receive credit for any PRs they make
as part of the event (if they are participating). I considered pushing
the changes without a code review (against our established norms), and
offering an explanation on the dev list, since it was time-sensitive,
but since you reviewed so quickly, that wasn't necessary. :)

> - I presume we will need to remove the labels after the Hacktoberfest event
> concludes?

No. We can leave them up. They will likely be useful again next year,
and there's no harm leaving them up in the interim. In fact, it may
make our repos easier to find when somebody is searching the
Hacktoberfest website, even if the event is over.

> - For the PR on Fluo-Recipes, I logged an issue to investigate why CI failing
> (looks like that has been failing for a while).

Thanks.