Hi Fluo Devs,

helpwanted.apache.org was a website that was created in order to help
drive new users to projects. Fluo had previously created some tasks
there. However, I don't think it's been a successful experiment. It
tends to drive traffic to the mailing list expressing interest, but
very little follow-up on actual issues or PRs to complete the tasks.
Also, the helpwanted website isn't very friendly to work with, and the
"I'm interested in this task" just generates an automated message that
does not even have a description, title, or even a URL for the task.
So, it can be very hard to cross-reference with the actual open issue
in the issue tracker.

So, I scoured the helpwanted listings for all of Fluo's listings (the
site only had 47 total listings open, and only 1 still open for Fluo)
and closed the task for Fluo. Until the helpwanted website is improved
in significant ways, I don't think we should use it for any new tasks.