Reinhard Poetz wrote:

Do you consider the structure of Forrest 0.6 repositories as stable?

No.

I've seen that forrestbot on brutus, that uses Forrest 0.7, builds my Forrest 0.6 project perfectly.

That's nice to hear :-)

Can I trust that Forrest 1.0 will build my 0.6 projects *without* having to modify configuration files too or do already know of incompatible future changes that have to happen?

The configuration files will change, but there should/will be a conversion system, so it should not be a problem.

IMHO they will change in 0.8, with the introduction of the locationmap.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -