Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
Hi Nicola,

NKB> Yes, I'm the initial author of that task :-)

So is it agreed to implement the new structure like this:

my-project/
          conf/
               forrest.properties
               skinconf.xml
               site.xml
               tabs.xml
          content/
               status.xml
               ** all other content

This would be a major improvement and simplification.

And while we are at it, how about renaming 'conf' to 'configuration'.
Doesn't seem to make a difference performance wise, does it.

Well, it's shorter to type and akin to what Unix geeks are accustomed to. I'm ok for either.

The same could be applied to

    skinfconf.xml => skinconfiguration.xml
    site => sitestructure.xml

but I'm not sure that this is as easy to implement or up for
discussion here.

I understand, these names can change as well.

So when can we expect this to be implemented?

I'll look at the code and recast it as a proposal.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -