David Crossley wrote:

>> >If you remind us what came up before, then we might be able
>> >to tell you if still relevant.

DC> Any answer to that bit?

Sorry, I was not referring to just one bit or one question that had
come up before.

I'd tried to find information on site.xml and tabs.xml and read my way through
some
longer threads in the archives getting more confused all the time.

One example is quoted from "Selective PDF"

>> As for tabs.xml I think it should also be in site.xml
>
> I tend to agree; current placement is just legacy. (oh gosh, another
> thread! ;-)
>
>> Bring site structure to one place, make it simple.
>>
>> Obviate the need for a content space such as xdocs. Let files be anywhere.
>> Forrest should be like a vacuum cleaner with many suction points. Just let
>> Forrest know where files are and "slurp" it will bring them in.
>> Content can therefor reside on any host, be accessed and integrated into the
>> site.
>
> This is already somewhat decided.
> The problem are RAW files (@see the other thread).

This may be useful for sbdy to remember a discussion that happened
before, but all I can see is (interesting) pieces of
opinions.

So I figured asking for a current state might be more useful then
quoting from the archives.

Sorry to not be so vague on this.

--
Ferdinand Soethe