David Crossley wrote:
> We need to be continually cleaning up our Jira issue tracker.
> There is a lot of clutter and it means that we cannot have a
> good view of our situation.

The remainder of this old thread led to a bit of a cleanup.

It also led to a brilliant idea about a regular bug day
which we should instigate soon.

The other thing that we need to do is to continually
review our issues, especially the ones that are scheduled
for the coming 0.7 release. We can also assess them and
perhaps move some to the 0.8 version.

All Forrest committers have the Jira permissions to schedule
issues, change priorities, edit issue names and descriptions,
delete comments.

Today i added both new committers, so if you feel like
helping then do, otherwise get on with whatever causes
you to itch.

The rest of the people out in Forrest developer land,
please help to comment on issues and test the current
SVN version 0.7-dev. This will all help to get us closer
to release day.

--David