Hi,

On a separate instance of forrest I have updated to svn HEAD.

In my project forrest.properties I have defined
project.required.plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.simplified-docbook

When I run forrest my site is rendered but content (docbook 4.2 xml is not).
Yet it appears that the plugin is installed and configured.

check-java-version:
This is apache-forrest-0.7-dev
Using Java 1.4 from /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.4.2-sun-1.4.2.06/jre

init-plugins:
Copying 1 file to /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp
Copying 1 file to /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp
Copying 1 file to /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp
Copying 1 file to /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp
Installing plugin: org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.simplified-docbook

configure-input-plugin:
Mounting input plugin: org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.simplified-docbook
Processing /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp/input.xmap
to /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp/input.xmap.new
Moving 1 files to /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp
Processing /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp/resources.xmap
to /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp/resources.xmap.new
Moving 1 files to /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp

Switching back to my previous instance of Forrest, the site renders with all
content.

Any pointers.

--
Sean Wheller