Sorry for replying so late, but this mail just reached me. See my reply
below.

[OT] Mails
@all I think apache mail suffers from a worm called "sober". The next
attack is expected to happen in 10 days (around 26/27 May). It is once
again a windows only thing. More information (in German) can be found
http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/technologie/0,1518,356236,00.html.

On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 13:08 +0200, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> I'd like to fix the dates of unofficial Forrest meet-ups at ApacheCon
> 2005 very soon so that people can schedule their travel accordingly.
>
> As far as I can tell, we could have two separate meet-ups:
>
> 1. Workshop Forrest Views
>
>    with Thorsten explaining the concept and practical details of his
>    Forrest-Views and plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
>
>    My hope is that I will have a chance to understand Views after that
>    which means that we will address people with a limited
>    understanding of Forrest and Plug-ins.
>
>    Duration: ~ 2 hrs?
>
>    Questions:
>
>    - Thorsten:
>
>      = are you still willing to do this
>      = is my description of entry requirements correct

More or less. ;-) If I should explain a wee bit the plugin basics I used
for the view package then I guess +1 hour would be fine.

>    - All:
>
>      = can anybody suggest a place that is open for people
>        without conf registration (perhaps even has a beamer?)
>
>      = What evenings of the conference would you prefer to
>        have this meet-up
>
> 2. General Exchange on Forrest
>
>    an opportunity for Forrest users and developers to meet and have an
>    open exchange about Forrest. If we have enough people committed to
>    participating, we could/should we announce this meeting in our
>    Forrest session for interested people to join us.
>
>    Questions:
>
>      = can anybody suggest a place that is open for people
>        without conf registration (perhaps even has a beamer?)
>
>      = What evenings of the conference would you prefer to
>        have this meet-up

I guess the BOF thing would be nice.

salu2
--