Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> > Author: crossley
> > Date: Wed May 18 17:31:19 2005
> > New Revision: 170845

> > Log:
> > We recently reverted the new entity resolver, so return to its old license.
> >

> I think that was my mistake. I only put xml-commons-resolver-1.1.jar
> because it was like that on cocoon.
>
> If you think that we should keep xml-commons-resolver-1.2 then we can
> move that bak I will put a <exclude/> on the build script.
>
> WDYT?

I think three "No". No, it wasn't you. No, that is not
what my commit message says. No, we are not yet using
the new entity resolver.

You must have missed a big event recently. I tried to use a
pre-release of the xml-commons-resolver-1.2
It works on UNIX, but Ross reported huge problems on Windows.

I rolled it back but forgot to do the license file too.

--David