Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

Sure we want to get the 0.7 out the door but it seems there are some
*big* bugs that need solutions. On the other hand this solutions will be
changed again in 0.8. IMO we should think again about the release and how we want to do it.
WDYT?

salu2

I have same feelings. But there is nothing that would stop us to release
 a 0.71 release right?

Right.

However, can people please point out which issues they consider to be "*big* bugs", David and I seem to be in agreement on most of the remaining issues not being important, so we need you to point out the ones you are not happy with.

Ross