I just added a simple patch but it got me thinking that maybe there
should be a little "skininfo.xml" in each skin directory where the
current status of the skin could be pulled vs. maintained in
skinlist2echo.  I see the skin-1.xml hanging out with testskin1 and 2
but don't really understand how that works and if it could be adapted
to existing skins.  There seems to be a need to capture skin metadata
based on the notes.txt and readme's laying around.  Perhaps this
skininfo file could wrap all of this stuff up in an xml file?
--tim