Thorsten Scherler wrote:
On Sun, 2005-05-29 at 21:33 -0500, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

On Dom, 29 de Mayo de 2005, 21:15, David Crossley dijo:

Well said Ross, you express yourself well even when drunk.

+1

Perhaps we need to send him more beers? ;-)

Seriously, it was a very nice answer! I liked it much.

+1

Sorry for being such a pain in the a*++.

I will answer the thread after work by taking your observations to
another topic.

Well you guys just took away my hangover, now I can go watch my local Football team in the Play-Off finals for a place in the Premiership.

Come on Preston!!!

( http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/4591287.stm )

Ross