Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
In the default cli.conf I found this setting commented out.

<!--+
       |  A checksum file can be used to store checksums for pages
       |  as they are generated. When the site is next generated,
       |  files will not be written if their checksum has not changed.
       |  This means that it will be easier to detect which files
       |  need to be uploaded to a server, using the timestamp.
       +-->
   <!--   <checksums-uri>build/work/checksums</checksums-uri>-->

Are there reasons not to use that? It would probably allow synchronizing sites
to a
server with Eclipses' ftp-addon very efficiently.

Probably faster to try turning it on than for someone to type a reply (I don't know the answer by the way).

Ross