Thorsten Scherler wrote:
On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 08:43 +0200, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

Ross Gardler wrote:

I'm currently experimenting with the locationmap code, I have it working "to an extent". But have not yet managed to get it to work at the generation stage (through lack of time rather than a problem with the code, I think). I will attach a patch against the current SVN tree to the above issue that will enable the location map if you would like to experiment with it. It would be great to have someone working with me on this, you with Slide, me with Daisy (and Thorsten is looking at Lenya integration).

Why don't you make a branch to work on it?

+1

OK, will do it today.

Ross