David Crossley wrote:
Ross Gardler wrote:

I've updated SVN with the new issues URL. However, I have *not* published the site to make these changes public.

I did now. But i am away for the rest of the weekend so cannot help further.

The bugtracking_url in forrest.properties still needs to be
amended - cannot find the new one.

Thanks for finishing off my only half complete job (I mean tracking down all those other places it needed to be changed)

Could some please contact cocoondev.org and arrange for
their webserver to do .htaccess redirect to issues.apache.org

Done. Although it is Saturday now so I doubt it will happen till next week. I'll take responsibilty for moving things manually until it happens.

Ross