Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> >Can anybody tell if and how we can use Jira to create standards workflows
> >for
> >things like a release.
> >
> We already use jira for this. You only need to change the "fix for
> version" and then It will be displayed on the road map.

I gather that Ferdinand meant that Issue A needs to be done before
Issue B, etc. I presume that Jira can do that.

Ferdinand, i think that some issues could perhaps be added.
However, i do not see the advantage for adding the whole of
etc/RELEASE_PROCESS.txt procedure. This is something that
needs to be done by one committer. Others can help a bit.
The process takes a couple of hours, and the steps in that file
are already in sequential order.

--David