David Crossley wrote:

> Ah, you a misunderstanding how it works.

> You are subscribed to the list as one address. When you send from
> another address, then the message sits is a queue waiting for
> a human moderator to approve it. I had to do that for this message.

Ah. That of course explains that. Still a lot to learn ...
Perhaps we info like that in the reject messages would be good?

> I notice that we have not seen the announcement(s :-) to xml.apache.org
> Perhaps the moderators of that list, whoever they are, have not
> dealt with it yet.

Darn. Since I received no rejects I figured that these two were open
for posting.

I'll be offline soon. And not subsribed to these lists. Would you
mind keeping an eye on it and perhaps re-send the announcement as
needed.

Sorry about the mess ...

--
Ferdinand Soethe