Ross Gardler wrote:

Anil has sent me a revised schedule based on the feedback in this thread, he has tried to prioritise things for the community. Anil could you post it here to see if everyone agrees. We want to ensure that we put initial effort into what is important for the community.

Here is the revised schedule that I have created. I can always change it if you think a particular feature should be done sooner.

07/09/05 - Site Editor
07/15/05 - Tabs Editor
07/21/05 - Wizard to Add View
07/27/05 - Locationmap Editor 07/30/05 - Forrest.properties Editor 08/02/05 - Option to build WAR file 08/08/05 - Wizard to Create New Site 08/11/05 - Wizard to Add Plugin 08/14/05 - Support or Multiple Web Apps 08/26/05 - Repository Browser 08/29/05 - Wizard to Include fro Remote repository

Anil