On Sat, 2005-07-09 at 16:09 +0200, HANAX wrote:
> Thanx for help. So I'll write some details here.
> First I need to make element in header for every section in document. This
> element will be a voice form. I'm really confused about so many informations
> a read yestereday, so I'll need some step-by-step hints how to begin... Now I
> have one xsl file which matches sections and produces Hello-world string fo
> each, but thi is really very far from that one I need :)

Ok, how did you do it? Can you provide the code? Is this only the
document content or any (as well menu, tab,...)?

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-view-contracts.html

> Or more general question - where I can find informations about elements and
> theirs attributes of xml input (stream that comes as input for my output
> plugin)?

It depends what you request as input stream, can you please send an
example because I do not understand.

> I saw some tag body with attribute mode set to TOC. What does it mean?

Where?

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/views.html

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-view-install.html

> How view plugin differ from others?

Right now there are not really differ from "normal" output plugins.
That will change in the near future, where views will go into the core
of forrest.

As soon as this happens a view plugin will only provide contracts and a
default view implementation to transform the presentation model. In
addition to this, some output formats may require other resources (e.g.
xhtml will need as well css-files), but this are optional.

Now in
http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-view-contracts.html
it is shown for xhtml, but I can set it up for voice-xml as well.

Then you will write contract for contract your "Voice forms" like
described in
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-message.html

> Can you answer these questions, please?

HTH