On 8/23/05, Ross Gardler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Tim Williams wrote:
> >>I hope to sit down with someone more familiar with Cocoon at the
> >>Hackathon and work out how to enact Unico's recomendations on the Cocoon
> >>dev list.
> >

> > Did you get a chance to sit down with any Cocooners on this at
> > ApacheCon?  I think I've got a better handle on Unico's
> > recommendations at this point myself.  I think we can probably get
> > this done.  Let me know what you figured out...
>
> No I'm afraid I didn't (I doubt anyone else did either). Even worse, I
> have a new requirement for the locationmap. We need to be able to get at
> the request object in the matchers (specifically the lang header for i18n).
>
> I'll be back online properly in a few days and will be ready to bounce
> ideas around then.

I'll be out of town with sporadic online access for the next two
weeks, if no one has had a chance, I can look at the mounting then.
I didn't even think about the i18n needing certain information in
order to do all location resolution down there -- I'll be interested
in hearing about that and the Views/Templates/whatever discussion when
I get back...
--tim