Ross Gardler wrote:

That's your call. I've not looked at Lepido in detail so can't really advise other than to say we should consider the Lepido solution (note that if we leverage the Lepido plugin we get all their other editors for free as well). There's still plenty to finish off in the site.xml and tabs.xml editors so we can afford to wait for a short while.

I'm hoping to look at Lepido at the tail end of this week so maybe we can revisit this then, but first I want to provide some feedback on the current editors.

Ross

I got a reply on the dev mailing list and they say that they are waiting for the next version of the WTP milestones to come out which should be on Friday (29th).

They were also intersted in the plugin as they were saying that the may consider having sub-projects in Lepido for Cocoon-related projects. I was not quite sure how to reply to that.

Anil.