Folks,

I blog now and then about Forrest [1]. Just FYI -- in the hope that it will
give Forrest a little more visibility.

Meanwhile, I noticed a few days back that Forrest has been added to O'Reillys
Codezoo [2]. The entry was made way back in October of last year, and is
lagging behind a version.

Unlike Freshmeat which relies on active feedback from users to keep project
information uptodate, O'Reilly have decided [3] to use project specific DOAP
[4] to pull in the project information periodically.

How hard would it be to create a DOAP-over-Atom feed [5] for use at Codezoo?
This will be an infrequently updated file, so the easiest solution would be
to simply update it manually at each release. If we want to get fancy, we
might integrate it with status.xml?

Thoughts/Comments?

[1] http://floatingsun.net/blog/tags/forrest
[2] http://codezoo.com