I did some work this evening on an "old" site that was using views (i.e. before the refactoring for project.theme and project.theme-fv properties).

I've added these properties am told the resource is not found. Now, this resource is being brought over from a Daisy repo, there was a bug introduced to the LM (null m_nodes), but that is fixed now. However, I still get the same error.

The logs are showing that the problem is now in views, at least I think that is what the error below means. It can't find the COntractsMessages resource, which is part of the viewHelper plugin.

Any ideas?

(I'm off travelling again for the next week, will be intermittent access)

ERROR (2005-09-01) 02:07.42:734 [core.manager] (/index.html) PoolThread-4/I18nTransformer.CatalogueInfo: Error obtaining catalogue 'ContractsMessages' from <[Ljava.lang.String;@e3ffdf> for locale en_US
java.lang.Exception: Unable to locate resource: ContractsMessages
at org.apache.cocoon.i18n.XMLResourceBundleFactory.select(XMLResourceBundleFactory.java:237) at org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer$CatalogueInfo.getCatalogue(I18nTransformer.java:2272) at org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer.getMessage(I18nTransformer.java:2158) at org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer.getMessage(I18nTransformer.java:2181) at org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer.endTextElement(I18nTransformer.java:1691)