Hi,

This morning I've got some idea when I started my browser, this is only tip for
new feature:
As you know, there is a projection style defined in CSS. In Opera there is
special functionality that enables this style when fulscreen mode is activated.
I found "classic" forrest sites very good structured. Sometimes I needed to
make quick presentation and there is pretty simple way to make slideshow using
CSS. Using sections in forrest document is very simple, and it can be converted
to slides - every section to one slide. So you can convert your documentation
into slideshow. I used it 2 times in school and it was pretty handy.