Thorsten Scherler a écrit :

On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 06:34 -0400, addi wrote:
On Wednesday September 14 2005 4:17 am, David Crossley wrote:
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
Any from this times. We just to state *when*.
That is why i needed to start asking people specifically.
The lack of reply seemed that there was no interest.

Okay so lets try a different approach.

The design session will be by IRC and it will be
on Sunday 18 September starting at 20:00 UTC
for between one and two hours.

I will be on a plane to Texas at that time but I'm not a player, just a spectator right now so as long as it is logged, I'll read it later.

If anyone has a problem then please suggest
another time.

Till now only two stated that there can at this time. Can you follow
David hint and suggest a time that suit you better.
I would like to see/hear your feedback. ;-) You are already playing with
us that makes you a player. ;-)
I am not mature enough to configure my IRC...
I'll be there on saturday, and I'll try again, but last tuesday I did not succeded :-[ .

Cyriaque,

salu2