El vie, 23-09-2005 a las 17:23 +0200, HANAX escribió:

> > > Yes, templates, but not complete stylesheets...
> >
> > Hmm yes and no. You need to rip of the templates of the stylesheet. Have
> > a look at
> > http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.viewHelper.xhtml/resources/templates/nav-section.ft?view=markup
> >

> Thanx, good inspiration :)

:)

> > > Because they are not, at least not in an easily accessible way. There
> > > will be discussion in the mail archives, but they are not documented
> > > anywhere. I'm afraid I can't tell you what they are.
> >
> > First thread about naming convention:
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=109535294600667&w=2
> >
> > Another recent thread:
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=111828155312385&w=2
> >

> I've read it but I thought that ti will have something to do with fact that I
> need tu suffix my template -head when it should be in head part.. correct?
> If I don't that I get error...

Actually you should not get any error. ;-) The most important thing is
that you define which part of the template you want to trigger.
<forrest:template
  xmlns:forrest="http://apache.org/forrest/templates/1.0";
  format="xhtml" name="nav-section" inputFormat="xsl" body="true" head="false"/>

The important thing is that you define head or/and body.
The reason is historical because views have been developed first for xhtml.
A xhtml document has the following basic form:
  <head/>

You can either put something in the head or/and in the body. Now what
Ross is trying to tell you is that the voice markup belongs to either
head or body of a html document. I did not had the chance to have a
closer look into the voice plugin because of time constraints. I can not
say whether that is right or not but I imagine that it is right because
you would need normally a visualization besides the voice part. That is
why he recommends to use views. You can add any contract to your plugin
that may not be used for the principle purpose of the plugin but will
enhance it for people that "just" want to *see* the page and not hear
it.
> > > Small because they are not doing major transformations, they are simply
> > > working with specific parts of the source document. However, yours will
> > > be much larger since you are processing the whole document into a new
> > > format.
> >
> > They will do what you made them to do.
>
> Of course :)

;-)