Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
Ross Gardler a écrit :

Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:

Hi,

I need to generate new files for my site. These new files will have the same content as the generated XHTML files but with a specific extension and a few minor changes...

I have created an output plugin to do this - based on the text output plugin.
   But I am not used to manage pipelines or other cocoon concepts.
   My problem is :

   * how to generate files exactly as standard forrest does (XHTML) - I
     can't find it in the different xmap files.

Do you mean content? In which case you want "body-filename.html"

If you mean with all the Forrest decorations I'm a little confused by the question. To get the XHTML version of the page simply request *.html. So in your plugin you would have:

<map:match pattern="**.myExtension"?
  <map:generate src="cocoon://{1}.html"/>
</map:pattern>

Excellent ! You are a Genius (or I am a Cocoon newbie :-D , but I practice !)

I'm no genius - that is for sure.

If you are not familiar with the Cocoon: protocol yet, you will grow to love it. You can call any pipeline in the system using it. In general:

cocoon:/ - calls a pipeline in the current sitemap (i.e. mounted sitemap)
cocoon:// - calls the first matching pipeline it finds from the initial sitemap (i.e. the one doing the mounting)

There is more power to come when we enable wiring in plugins. But we'll worry about that when I find the time to do that work.

Ross