El lun, 17-10-2005 a las 18:19 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
>
> >El lun, 17-10-2005 a las 13:22 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> >

> >>Thorsten,
> >>
> >>    I think that you've not updated your working copy before to rename
> >>the themes to themer plugin...
> >>

> >Hmm, IMO yes I did, otherwise I could not have done the renaming, weird.
> >

> >>    My commit on content-title template (for instance) (r320736) is lost...
> >>    Maybe you were also working on it ?
> >>

> >Actually yes.
> >

> >>    And know, we don't have a correct behaviour...
> >>    Do you want I correct it ?
> >>

> >What do you mean by "correct behaviour"? Yeah go ahead. Thx.
> >

> I have not seen that you had changed the content-title template.
> My pelt.fv was using :
>                 <jx:import
> uri="cocoon://#{$cocoon/parameters/getRequest}.*body*.xml"/>
> instead of title...

Yeah, last night before I fall asleep I thought about that. I needed to
modify the contract because I changed the underlying dataModel.

> Now - I mean for few hours I have the following error :
>     X [0]                                     samples/linking.html
> BROKEN:
> D:\duc\forrest\build\plugins\org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer
> (Ac
> cÞs refusÚ) ?
>
> I will see tomorow...

Actually in the middle of last night I got as well errors. Need to make
an update and try again.

Sorry for the inconvenient, but v2 is right now *really* the opposite of
stable. ;-) Thanks for staying with me here and helping.

> Cyriaque,

salu2
--
thorsten