El mar, 18-10-2005 a las 10:03 +0100, Ross Gardler escribió:
> Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> > Ross Gardler a écrit :

> >> Of course, you can do much more than just change the colours. It would
> >> be cool to see a demo that did more drastic changes. Say move the
> >> navigation to the right side. Remove the last published timestamps,
> >> that kind of thing.
> >

> > If you want a test with "drastik changes" implemented with views, go to
> > http://cyriaque.dupoirieux.free.fr/testviews1/index.html.
> > You can switch from pelt to leatherdev themes with - for instance in
> > firefox - "Views/style of the page" or something like this...
> > (I  am thinking of a contract which will display a conbo-box to change
> > the style...)
>
> I can't see how to switch styles here, I like the idea of a combo box.

Button left in some Mozilla. Otherwise something like "view - style" and
you can select the css.

> Also why do you mention "in firefox"?

It is a build in feature, I do not use win so no clue whether IE has
this option but I think it has.

> Does this imply it only works in
> Firefox? Gavins solution worked in IE too (didn't test in Opera).

Actually IMO that is the "missing link" that Cyriaque want to do with a
combo.

Anyway I would like to see this code. ;-)
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)