El vie, 21-10-2005 a las 11:13 +0100, Ross Gardler escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> >>Hmmm, that is not correct. That FOR-675 affects both
> >>'forrest run' and 'forrest site' with the same effects:
> >>... the broken "site:" and "ext:" links.
> >

> > Yes and no. The linkmap.html is used to crawl. Now if you have a site
> > that is using heavily site:bla then the links on the linkmap are all
> > NULL. That let forrest site directly fail. forrest run instead do not
> > need the linkmap.xml.
>
> Ahhh... that sounds like the same kind of issue as when the locationmap
> returns a null. Probably no need to go into the locationamps then.

Yeah, we have a couple of error messages that are the same but the
underlying problem is different. Having said this the problem that
Cyriaque has, *can* be as well due to the locationmap, but I am not
sure.

I prefer if we limit (for now) the testing on the v2 seed to "speak" the
same language. As soon we have a working version of v2 then we can start
testing the other seeds.

WDYT?

salu2
--