le 08/09/2006 16:41 Sjur Moshagen a écrit :

Den 8. sep. 2006 kl. 15.09 skrev Cyriaque Dupoirieux:

le 08/09/2006 12:37 Sjur Moshagen a écrit :
Hello all,

We are taking our first steps with dispatcher, and I wanted to use the Forrestbar in Firefox to help me round the first corners. Alas, when I click the menu 'dispatcher-dev>ls.contracts (or ls.contracts.project), I'm greeted with the following message:

---------------------------------
Internal Server Error
Message: null
Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
Source: Cocoon Servlet

Request URI
  ls.contracts.html

cause

Could not find component for role: [org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/properties] (Key='org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/properties')
Hi,
I had the same message when I forgot to add the InputModule in my plugin list...

What is weird is that - in your next mail - you say it works with the http://localhost:8888/ls.contracts.html url ?
   In the code this is exactly what does the bar :
In the GUI : <menuitem label="ls.contracts" onclick="navigate('http://localhost:8888/ls.contracts.html');" />
   In the script : function navigate(url) {
 window._content.document.location.href = url;
}

I agree, it is strange. Her are the steps I took:

- updated forrest to latest svn
- forrest seed
- changed forrest properties to turn on dispatcher - after modification it reads:

project.required.plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf,org.apache.forrest.plugin.in ternal.dispatcher,org.apache.forrest.themes.core,org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.inputMod
ule

- forrest run
- open Firefox with http://localhost:8889...

NOW I see! --- I'm very sorry I used your time.

I'm running the dispatcher version at port 8889, because I have an older, non-dispatcher-enabled version running on port 8888. Port 8888 is hardcoded into the Forrestbar, but there's no dispatcher on that port. Thus, Forrestbar doesn't work, but manual look-up does.

I didn't notice that little difference. I even changed the port number in the first e-mail to not distract from what I believed was irrelevant details... Well, a new lession learned:-( (ok, it is always good to learn new things, so perhaps it should have been a :-) after all)

Again, sorry for waisting your bandwith and time.
No problem, we can see if it is possible to configure our forrest bar just like many firefox extensions to be able to define the port. I note this in my task list, because it is interesting (and all the dispatcher menu will not work with your configration which is sad...)

salutations,
Cyriaque,

Sjur