Ross,

Do you want I rollback my commit ?
In that case, can you explain me the problem you have (I mean, when does the forrest bar loose the port ?)

Salutations,
Cyriaque,

le 26/03/2007 12:13 Ross Gardler a écrit :
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
le 25/03/2007 01:26 Ross Gardler a écrit :
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
Ross,

If you think this commit correct the FOR-962 - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-962 -, just tell me and I'll close it.

I've not tested it, but it looks like an OK workaround.
You are cruel with me to say I have just made a workaround ;-) .

However, I wonder if we need to set a property for this. The port number is in the URL of the currently viewed page, can't we just extract it?
Ok, my concerns are :

   * What can be the first access to "Forrest run" if we don't have
     properties to define the host and the port ?

The first access will almost never be a request for one of the internal dispatcher files, if it is we can simply throw up a box asking for the port (or just an error saying go to the index page first).

   * How to be sure the current Url is a "forrest run" Url. You may
     have several local ports which are not for forrest.

That is not a problem introduced by this requirement. The URL for dispatcher menu stuff is already derived from the browser URL, e.g. click on "dispatcher-dev -> structurer".

Ross