Carlos Tejo Alonso wrote:
Carlos, once you have found the examples using the technique that David
suggests it would be great if you could provide a patch for the sample
document. That would help those who follow in your footsteps and stop me
  providing useless information ;-)

Ross

I was doing my homework today :-) I have the sample file patched.

Excellent, thanks.

How can I add sample.xml patched to project?

I guess youa re not using the svn head? If you are then the process is explained at http://forrest.apache.org/contrib.html#patch

If you are not you should try and provide a diff (also explained in the above link)

Failing that upload your modified version to the issue tracker (again links to that are provided in the above document).

The first requires more work from you, but makes it easier to make further enhancements (it also makes current commiters job easier). The middle option is less work for you and more for the committers but is a reasonable compromise. The last is minimal work for you but maximum work for the commiter (i.e. less likely to actually get committed - but in this case I'll be sure to sort it out for you if that's all you have time for).

Ross