David Crossley wrote:
Ross Gardler wrote:

I believe that when I originally extracted the FOP stuff there was no mechanism for plugins to provide their own libraries. I/We must have forgotten to retrofit this to the FOP plugin. Go ahead and move them over.

Ross means PDF in that last line.

Similarly with stylesheets. Perhaps we left some stuff in the
core which should be in the plugin. PDF was one of our first plugins.

I left the FO stylesheepts in core because I always intended to move them into their own plugin. But then I realised this would cause a dependency and so we needed to build a dependency management frameowork.

Chickens and eggs.

You can move the FO into the PDF plugin, however, this will stop the RTF plugin working - no big problem there, it hasn't worked for ages and is in whiteboard anyway. Just add a note to the RTF docs that it is dependant on the PDF plugin and that if anyone makes it work the they should consider migrating the FO into a separate plugin.

Ross