Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Thanks Jeremias,
>
> some great improvements as far as I can see. Especially the
> keep together for notes.
>
> I have tested the patch but not committed it because it
> broke trunk. Here is the list of problems Forrest reported:

Woops, i just committed it without testing. Sorry, i should not
have done that. Forrestbot is going to admonish me on its next run.
If we cannot fix it soon, then i suppose i should revert.

I noticed before this that we we already we getting many
new "WARN" messages (i.e. not related to this commit).
I wonder why those are not going to the logfile.

-David