Gavin wrote:

> [...]

Hmmm.... I'm sure I've used XInclude without breaking validation,
however, it is many years ago now and my memory may be tricking me.

I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with DTD's.

I'd be happy to remove my -1 on the example and the validation turn off
if there was a nice big *warning* at the top of the sample page to warn
users about this and to point to an issue to fix it.

Ross