Thorsten Scherler wrote:
On Sun, 2008-07-20 at 22:51 -0700, Brian M Dube (JIRA) wrote:
[ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-803?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12615152#action_12615152 ]
Brian M Dube commented on FOR-803:
----------------------------------

I'm developing a plugin that uses Hibernate ORM capabilities, and I have Hibernate configured to display its SQL statements as it hits the database while I test. With the pelt skin, the database is hit a few times and the page finishes rendering.

Actually I reckon it should be one match not more. What are the matches?

What matches are you talking about? I'm talking about SQL statements,
and in this case it takes more than one SQL statement to retrieve the
data for the page.

With the pelt theme, the database is hit over and over again for the same information before rendering the page.

That indicates a bug in the data-source plugins (if catching is enabled
the cache should return the hit and not pass it through the db plugin).

Where is dispatcher caching controlled?

Navigating to another page will eventually use up all of the heap space and the
JVM will hang. I increased the amount of memory available to the JVM, and the
connection pool ran out of connections.

Can you please fill a stacktrace to which parts are requested twice, we
need to find out where the caching is failing.

I've added it to the issue now.

Brian