David Crossley wrote:
Gavin wrote:
David Crossley wrote:
Author: gmcdonald
Date: Mon Aug  4 01:17:17 2008
New Revision: 682286

Log:
Add initial plugin code for OOo

Added:
[ snip ]
forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.OOo/reso
urces/stylesheets/xdoc-to-odt.xsl   (with props)
[ snip ]
forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.OOo/src/
documentation/content/xdocs/ODF_text_reference_v1.odt   (with props)
[ snip ]

Gavin, can you please clarify that you are able to
commit those under the terms of your ASF Contributor
License Agreement.
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

If it is someone else's work then we need to be sure
that its license terms enable you to add it, and we need
to clearly note where it came from.

If it is your own original work, then no problem.
The .xsl is mine, the .odt is a good reference for testing and is not mine ,
I should not have committed that and will remove it,

I am concerned about that stylesheet. It seems that
it is generated by some sort of external tool.

Is that stylesheet provided by OpenOffice.org? If so,
then wouldn't it be under the LGPL license?

Ross, there is a similar situation with the old plugin
org.apache.forrest.plugin.OpenOffice.org-output
I wandered around svn history and it seems that there
have not been any real changes to this plugin. I presume
that means that no-one is using it.

All code in the output plugin is mine. There are no copyright issues. However, it is not receiving active development and should be removed in preference for Gavins work which is active it would seem (we will need to vote though in case someone is using it).

Gavin, please ensure there is nothing useful in my original plugin for your new one.

Ross