Den 19. aug. 2008 kl. 10.19 skrev Sjur Moshagen:

Then search the locationmap.log file for strings like:
"location returned for hint: pdf."
Otherwise if it is not found, it keeps looking through various
locationmaps until it runs out of places to look. There is no
"not found" type message.

Ok, I will do this, and return to the list when I have the log output.

Done. The only place with the above string in the log is the following line:

DEBUG [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf): Locationmap cached location returned for hint: plugin.xmap.output value: /Users/sjur/test/build/tmp/output.xmap

That is, nothing for "hint: pdf"

There are a couple of blocks like:

DEBUG [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf): Examining match: pdf.transform.helper.* DEBUG [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf): no appropriate location, continue processing matches DEBUG [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf): Examining match: pdf.transform.*.* DEBUG [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf): no appropriate location, continue processing matches DEBUG [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf): Examining match: pdf.user-config DEBUG [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf): no appropriate location, continue processing matches DEBUG [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf): Not selected: null DEBUG [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf): Not selected: null DEBUG [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf): Examining match: forrest.schema.** DEBUG [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf): no appropriate location, continue processing matches DEBUG [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf): loading mounted location map at /usr/local/forrest/main/webapp/ locationmap-transforms.xml
DEBUG   [core.modules.mapper.lm.ctx] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf):
Current Sitemap Parameters:
LEVEL 1
PARAM: 'hint' VALUE: 'plugin.xmap.output'

The log file is rather big (132K for one pdf!), so I would not like to send it to the whole list. But it looks to me as if the {lm:pdf.user- config} isn't processed at all by the locationmap.

The LinkRewriter log is identical to the locationmap log.

Best regards,
Sjur