I also agree with the proposal of Option 2.

And I will find time to test it over the next few days, I will provide
feedback soon.

Thorsten and David, great work, and it does deserve our immediate attention
to this important time of Forrest, I hope other devs will be able to find
some time to test also if possible.

Gav...