On 12/09/2008, at 14:25:54, David Crossley wrote:

Pablo Barrera (JIRA) wrote:
Dispachter quickguide documentation hard to follow

               Key: FOR-1106
           Project: Forrest
        Issue Type: Bug
        Components: Documentation and website
          Reporter: Pablo Barrera
Attachments: 0003-Change-theme-and-added-notes-to-dispatcher- quickguid.patch

I am trying to use the dispatcher again. I have looking in the documentation and I was only able to find this quickstart guide:
http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/how/howto-dispatcher-quickstart.html

I was looking for something in plugins_0_90-dev but all links pointed to 0_80.

That might be because the dispatcher plugin has not been
deployed since the 0.8 release. Its version numbers needs
to be incremented in the whiteboard/plugins/whiteboard-plugins.xml

Anyway with such stuff in development, you are better
to view your local set of current docs.

]$ cd $FORREST_HOME/whiteboard/plugins/ org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher
]$ forrest run
etc.

I was looking to that file as well. The patch I sent is against the documentation on the svn.

Pablo

--
Pablo Barrera
http://gsyc.es/~barrera/