Den 18. sep. 2008 kl. 14.48 skrev Gavin:

But that didn't work, the one in the panel came through. What am I
doing wrong?

I could not find any relevant info on the forrest site or in the mail
archives.

Usually to override them, recreate the tree in your project and just copy
and change the files you want to there.

so
yourproject/src/documentation/resources/themes/common/panels/common- fo.panel
.xml

In the old skins-based system you would modify skinconfig.xml, and in dispatcher you would copy and change this panel file.

To me this looks like overkill in both case, but more so in the dispatcher. What would it take to actually make it possible to do what I did, ie just set the properties I want in the forrest.properties.xml file?

Best regards,
Sjur