Gavin wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: David Crossley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, 6 September 2008 11:58 AM
To: dev@forrest.apache.org
Subject: Re: Seed site, whiteboard or example?

Gavin wrote:
From: David Crossley
Ross Gardler wrote:

Thinking ahead to release time, how would we handle the examples?
Our release is big enough as it is, including complete example
sites would really add to the size. However, examples aren't really
useful unless they are downloaded for folks to look at/play with.
They should be as minimal as possible, mostly being configuration.
The actual functionality is documented in each plugin's own
documentation, so no need to repeat that. Sure we will need
minimal working examples in the content.

I've done seed site, enabled for tei input and odt output and pelt theme
dispatcher enabled. Theres not much there yet, a tei version of document-v20
and minimal docs, with odt output link & icon on each page.

This can be built upon - and is a current work in progress, is this the sort
of thing that can go into the examples section now or was the idea for
something more?

Yes it is an example, since I will be adding a wiki2tei example to the same site and we will probably add code to bring stuff in from Simal and SugarCRM and an yes undecided CMS system. I'm delaying my own work on this as I want to debug the windows problem with the Cocoon version change first.

Ross