Pablo Barrera wrote:
Hello

I was completely unable to have a copy of the plugin working in my site directory, as I commented in other mail. So, I have decided to fix all the problems I am having with the tei plugin now instead of later.

I have added this template to document-to-teiLite.xsl of the plugin:
  <xsl:template name="references">
      <head>References</head>
      <ul>
        <xsl:for-each select="//link">
          <xsl:sort select ="."/>
          <li>
            <a>
              <xsl:attribute name="href">
                <xsl:value-of select="@href"/>
              </xsl:attribute>
              <xsl:value-of select="."/>
            </a>
          </li>
        </xsl:for-each>
      </ul>
  </xsl:template>

However this should not be execute for all tei outputs, as not everybody is interested in this particular section. I have included this into the xsl:

  <xsl:template match="body">
    <text>
        <xsl:apply-templates />
        <xsl:choose>
          <xsl:when test="$reference-section = 'true'">
            <xsl:call-template name="references"/>
          </xsl:when>
        </xsl:choose>
    </text>
  </xsl:template>

but I need to control the variable reference-section. How do I read variables from the forrest.properties.xml file?

I have tried to look for $properties//[EMAIL PROTECTED]'tei.reference-setion']/@value with no results (properties is defined as <xsl:variable name="properties" select="//prop:properties" />). The property tei.reference-section is listed in http://localhost:8888/index.props. Should I config the plugin to read the properties.xml file or it is done automatically?

I have looking to the pdf out plugin to learn a little bit more about this but I had little luck.

This needs documenting, but you can find an answer 9with pointers to examples) in

See http://markmail.org/message/3dwdpp3dwzim7u5l (in particular the last set of comments

That'll hopefully give you a starter If you get stuck again, just yell.

Ross