Hi

2009/4/17 David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>:

> Be aware that there is a stylesheet that transforms between
> "source html" and the Forrest "internal document" xml format.
> As mentioned on that "Embedded HTML demonstration page" and
> elsewhere, that stylesheet does not cope with everything.
> http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/forrest-seed/samples-b/embedded_html.html
> and $FORREST_HOME/main/webapp/resources/stylesheets/html-to-document.xsl

I'll have a look to that stylsheet. Although I'm not an xsl master
maybe I can improve it somehow.

> Could you provide a cut down example of your source
> html docs. Then someone can simply add it to a local
> "forrest seed-sample" site and see for themselves.

I've attached a simplified sample to this mail.

> Create a new issue at our issue tracker and attach your sample.
> http://forrest.apache.org/issues.html

Done.

Thanks for your help.

--
Share what you know, learn what you don't.
Title: Appendix B. The Help Browser

Appendix B. The Help Browser

The program comes with its own fully-integrated documentation browser.